Sunday 26 April 2015

How to reply to Job Postings

How to reply to Job Postings





Learn to write letters of reply to job postings, such as letters to respond to newspaper classified ads or job listings on the Internet.

Reply to all job ads using simple language and without spelling errors.

Demonstrate the company their entire readiness to provide additional information indicating to what is available to take off at the premises of responsible advertising, or to establish a telephone contact.

The letter of response to job advertisements can be printed and sent directly by mail, or you can use as an attachment to an email. If use as an attachment, enter the email your application letter and curriculum vitae are as an attachment.

You can also choose to include the letter in the main email, just attaching your CV, if you use this system to read the letter several times to avoid lack of information or errors. You should not use special characters or bright colours.

See below two examples of letters you can use to respond to job advertisements to which you want to apply.
Practical examples of letters of reply to job postings
EXAMPLE 1
Ricardo Silva
Rua da Boa Nova, 33
4000 - 250 Harbour
Phone
Mobile
Email

(Put here the letter sent date)
Porto, 18 September 20159

Subject: Response to ad Charter (Insert information regarding the job advertisement)

Hon. Mr. Carlos Gonçalves, (Insert here the position and name of the official of the company or A / C Rep. Human Resources)

In response to your advertisement, with reference XXXX (or date), published in the journal XXXX (or site) on (indicate the day of the announcement), announcing a job vacancy in (indicate the type job / position ), I hereby present my candidacy.

I am 28 years old and I (state formation). I have experience / internship  been (briefly state their experience), with responsibilities (indicate their skills / activities.

I consider myself a responsible person, able to work in groups or alone and in an organized manner. In activities gave evidence flexibility and initiative capacity, you can check in more detail in my resume that is attached to this letter.

I am available for an interview and I thank the interest that my application you may deserve.
With hope to see you soon, I subscribe myself with the utmost consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely
Ricardo Silva

Annex: Curriculum Vitae

.
EXAMPLE 2
Rita Sá
Rua das Flores, No. 321
4000-400 Oporto
96 0000000

Dear (a). Lord (a)
Director (a) of (company name)
Da Saudade, 321 Street
4000-400 Oporto

Subject: Application for Forming functions.

Dear (a) Mr (a)

In response to the notice published in the "x214241x newspaper, in the edition of 10.02.2015, with No. abc21312 / aN reference", I hereby present my detailed CV to V. company, I apply the function Forming.

My name is Rita Sá, I'm licensed in History - scientific branch - the Faculty of Arts, University of Porto, and own the Trainer Aptitude Certificate No EBF20222 / 2001DN, valid until 08.10.2018. Over my career monitorizei training in the areas of History of Art and Museology.

Thanking you in advance for your attention, I am available from you. to provide any other information they consider relevant.

Yours faithfully,
(Signature)

February 15, 2015


Annex: Curriculum Vitae

No comments:

Post a Comment